Dark Chocolate Mint Chai
This is a way to elevate your chai drinking to decadent. Here are two of my favourite things dark chocolate and chai tea united in a truly satisfying beverage to be enjoyed at leisure.
- Loose leaf chai tea, try Monsoon Wedding or Chai Society.
- dark chocolate with mint eg. Lindt intense mint dark chocolate or Pana Chocolate mint.
- 150 ml boiling water
- 150ml milk eg. Dairy, soy or nutmilk
- Measure 2 tbs of loose leaf chai tea into a cup or tea infuser bottle. Allow a brewing time of approx. 10 mins.
- While your tea is brewing heat the milk and add chocolate to your taste, wait until milk is steaming and chocolate has melted. Stir to combine.
- If brewing in a cup strain the tea then add the hot chocolate milk and stir. If using a tea infuser bottle add milk through the strainer, pop the lid on and gently tip to combine tea and hot milk.