Coconut Vanilla Cupcake Recipe
We are all becoming aware of some of the wonderful health giving properties of coconut oil. Yes you can substitute coconut oil for olive oil in our cake mixes, just make sure you use cold pressed organic to enjoy the full health benefits.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Whisk together eggs, coconut oil and coconut milk.
- Mix wet ingredients into cake is and combine until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour batter into individual patty pans.
- Bake for 15-20 mins.
- Take icing mix from packet and add the juice of 1 lemon, mix until smooth.
- Use the a teaspoon to drizzle icing over each cup cake when cooled.
- sprinkle with dessicated coconut.